gold hog with Doc

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just finished watching this while having lunch.
I sort of use this technique but I mainly use the backwash and tap method, the same as Liz uses.

I find I can clean up my cons quickly, separating all the unwanted heavies in one go instead of having to re pan
the concentrates from a snuffer bottle with some heavies in it.

Horses for courses I suppose. It really is a personal preference and what suits you best and what you are more comfortable with.

Cheers
Mick

I fell asleep for about the first 20 minutes, woke up thinking i was playing golf, :/ man is that ever a long winded explanation of panning. He actually made it sound difficult ...if that's even possible. Hope you learn more from that than i did... :eek:

Cheers Wal.

WalnLiz said:
I fell asleep for about the first 20 minutes, woke up thinking i was playing golf, :/ man is that ever a long winded explanation of panning. He actually made it sound difficult...if that's even possible. Hope you learn more from that than i did... :eek:

Cheers Wal.
Yea I agree Wall,
He does go on a bit in his clips :D
But the basics are there for anyone new to the game.
It's just a matter of practice and finding which method suits you.
Everyone is different.

Glad I'm not the only one saying get on with it. However, I have watched most of his clips and a heap of others to get started and am still a raw recruit.

I would have started differently had I been able to find some of the information that is in this forum. Also would have tried some different sluice.

WalnLiz said:
I fell asleep for about the first 20 minutes, woke up thinking i was playing golf, :/ man is that ever a long winded explanation of panning. He actually made it sound difficult ...if that's even possible. Hope you learn more from that than i did... :eek:

Cheers Wal.

yes Wal made it to about 2 min be for all i could hear was blah blah blah

Latest posts