Gold digger picks on ebay

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GoldnJules said:
davsgold said:
davsgold said:
yes GoldnJules, I still make picks, if your interested my email address isxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I can give you some info etc

it seems like they don't like email address being posted xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx so just remove one of the (.) from before the com and the au and it will work.

Thanks Dave, I just sent you a message before I read this.
Thank you.

G'day GoldnJules, I have replied to your message with some info

cheers dave

bluejeansronald said:
RM Outback said:
X2 regarding best wishes for your retirement Ron, tight line's :beer:
Hi Everyone, Thanks for kind wishes i love fishing i have fished all my life, Thanks again.
From an old retired fisherman from Kangaroo Island may you forever enjoy reeling them in and having a beer at the Cleaning Table. Cheers from Dave :beer:

davsgold said:
GoldnJules said:
davsgold said:
davsgold said:
yes GoldnJules, I still make picks, if your interested my email address isxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I can give you some info etc

it seems like they don't like email address being posted xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx so just remove one of the (.) from before the com and the au and it will work.

Thanks Dave, I just sent you a message before I read this.
Thank you.

G'day GoldnJules, I have replied to your message with some info

cheers dave

I replied to your first message with info, go to it, don't start a new message each time, just add your next message to the first one :Y:

cheers dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts