Going Through Separation And Divorce

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
diggit said:
I've been lurking on this thread for a bit. Had first counselling session today. What an eye opener that was. The less I say the better lol
From looking at the structure of support services and the gynocentric focus it is blatantly clear that on the whole men are not treated equitably.

Unfortunately that was what I noticed back in 2000. Seems not much has changed.

LoneWolf said:
And it took you this long to work that out.... Been like this for years and will only get worse... Lucky we have Prospecting hey... :koala:

LW....

Not at all. But its different to see it applied to oneself.

Speaking of gold digging....now I know how hidden nuggets feel when they hear and feel the pick striking the calcrete inches above their head :D

I'm only a 0.1 grammer and I've got kids to raise, leave me be lol :D

We're all here with you n everyone jamie.
words... support... even silent empathy mate.
:|

Went through it last year jamie.
It bloody hurts and will for some time.
But you will get through it.
Don't try to deal with it on your own.
Best medicine is talking about it.
Feel free to PM me too mate if you want to talk.
Dave.

Lonewolf you are spot on mate.

12 months on after visiting my GP ive got a new lease on life.
Its important to take care of our mental health no matter the cause. I was bumbling along getting worse and worse in my day to days. GP listened, and got refferal to clinical psychologist. 10 visits and i realised just how long id gone trying to figure out my mental state my entire life, and in a lot of ways, poorly.

The lessons i learnt have left Mrs GT saying im the best ive ever been with her, i find challenges much easier to face, and the mental stability ive experienced has been nothing short of amazing.

Im glad i reached out for help, its been the most influential change ive ever experienced, fundamentally changing how i experience my life. Dont hesitate to find the help you need.

OldGT said:
Lonewolf you are spot on mate.

12 months on after visiting my GP ive got a new lease on life.
Its important to take care of our mental health no matter the cause. I was bumbling along getting worse and worse in my day to days. GP listened, and got refferal to clinical psychologist. 10 visits and i realised just how long id gone trying to figure out my mental state my entire life, and in a lot of ways, poorly.

The lessons i learnt have left Mrs GT saying im the best ive ever been with her, i find challenges much easier to face, and the mental stability ive experienced has been nothing short of amazing.

Im glad i reached out for help, its been the most influential change ive ever experienced, fundamentally changing how i experience my life. Dont hesitate to find the help you need.

Glad you did that OldGT. :perfect: :clap: ... Only those who seek help can realise the impact that help can make to a person.... It's the hardest to realise you need it BUT then to ask for it is quite often harder....

LW.....

Latest posts