Gladstone area Nugget finding

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all just wondering if anybody has found around the gladstone area. And in general what ground and rocks to look for TIA.

TP.

Hey,
I'm in gladstone also and have done heaps of research of the area and it's history but not having anyone around that's interested quickly kills the enthusiasm

Hey you 2 ...... I'm also in Gladstone [QLD] ...... found a little around here a while back, just got a new ML and have started going out again.

Always great to meet other fossickers/prospectors, maybe we should get together some time.

PM me if your interested

nucopia said:
Here is a website might be of interest to you guys in Gladstone.

http://www.treasureenterprises.com/...Occurrences_in_Central_Qld.htm#GLADSTONE AREA
decky just answer 4 more posts the PM feature will activate
Thanks nucopia. This is a great guide for us travellers. Well we were travelling through QLD before having to return home when the house sitter shot through. Our vehicle is sitting at Cape Palmerston Holiday Park waiting for us to return. We met new house sitters Wednesday so we'll be back on the road soon and I'll be doing a bit of research on this list before we get back.

Phil

Hi fellas, live out tannum sands. On a 6 week shut at yarwun. After shut
Keen to go for a swing. Use the SDC 2300. Give us a yell we can plan a meet up
Polky

polky said:
Hi fellas, live out tannum sands. On a 6 week shut at yarwun. After shut
Keen to go for a swing. Use the SDC 2300. Give us a yell we can plan a meet up
Polky
Good stuff!
Rotor has sent me his details and waiting on a response from another fella, if you'd like to pm me your details and I'll get us all together some how.

Sorry for the late reply fella's. Im also in tannum Polky ill be keen to go for a swing anytime. - Been out a bit, found some silver nugs. nothing yellow yet.

T P, Cool, don't think I have come across silver.
The guys have PM'd me there details so at some stage we can all meet up and notify each other when something comes up.
If you are interested please send me your phone number and I will text you notices
Daniel.

Latest posts