Getting the snip

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Detectorist said:
What about some self control and a box of tissues? Since when was the withdraw method so difficult?
That's part of the billings method..... that n mutual trust. :Y:

Smoky bandit said:
Detectorist said:
What about some self control and a box of tissues? Since when was the withdraw method so difficult?
Umm....You do know she can still get pregnant dont you... :Y:

Deposits and Withdrawals are all part of life mate....Balance is key to a good life... lol :Y:

Edit: I made 8 successful deposits....But now I make more withdrawals. :) lol :Y:

Well time for some sex education.lol
You release sperm during sex..Yes even before ejaculation :eek:
If your wife is obvulating than the chances can be quite high...And that increases the longer you go for...Better to get the snip if you dont want anymore kids....Dont worry ...you wont be a lesser man :Y:

I had the snip about 1.5 years ago after my 3rd child. Cost about $450 out of pocket Cost at local GP at hoppers crossing. I was in there for about 1hr and had a uni student watching. Wasn't that bad back at work next day. Felt like I had bruised bags for a few days. Forgot to mention the old fallow still works like he did before.

Smoky bandit said:
Well time for some sex education.lol
You release sperm during sex..Yes even before ejaculation :eek:
If your wife is obvulating than the chances can be quite high...And that increases the longer you go for...Better to get the snip if you dont want anymore kids....Dont worry ...you wont be a lesser man :Y:

100% correct this method has been studied many times over the years and found to be an old wives tale.
There is no evidence to support the withdrawal method.

Cheers

mate of mine had the snip years ago, said he paid $5000 for it, then a few years later he got re married and had it reversed, i said to him , so you payed $5g to have it done then payed another $5g to reverse it, so you spent $10,000 got a sore bag twice and ended up the way you were to start with....i was laughing my head off, bloody funny, he did see the funny side of it. :D

numpty said:
mate of mine had the snip years ago, said he paid $5000 for it, then a few years later he got re married and had it reversed, i said to him , so you payed $5g to have it done then payed another $5g to reverse it, so you spent $10,000 got a sore bag twice and ended up the way you were to start with....i was laughing my head off, bloody funny, he did see the funny side of it. :D

I reckon they saw him coming!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just booked in with "dr snip" next month in and out in 30 minutes

I see it as I've been protecting my balls for over 33 years just to hand them over to a bloke with a needle was a wee bit hesitant lol the wife just doesn't get it lol

Sorry Dan forgot to post the pic, i did take it so when i just noticed this thread again i at least was able to retrieve it off my phone. Better late than never. :8

1532352929_2018-07-12_18.21.42.jpg

I was going to get one done and had visited the doc, had the discussion and agreed to have it done. As I was walking out the door I turned and asked the Doctor 'Just one more thing, its reversible, right?' The doctor said 'No, no its not'. So I didn't go ahead with it.

:eek:

Close call.

Latest posts