General National Weather advice and information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sand surfer said:
I can only wish RM ,would'nt mind something in the dam by christmas

Marge the rains are nearly here :lol: :lol:

As a heads up Marge it doesn't get any better than this report :) :Y: looks like your in with a chance SS :beer:

It all looks good RM only time will tell ,it is the best weather pattern i have seen for years,we need some rain bad here, we have not had any good rain since 2017 here,we keep getting dribs and drabs just enough to keep the weeds growing not much else
We got 2 inches last week but everything is that dry, it is gone all ready ,back in the dust :(

Possibly a decent rain event coming up for NSW over the next 10 days.

1594247855_untitled.jpg

Jaros said:
That's nice , we have that for about 6 months of a year. Rub it in Jaros.

I do hate a Show Off, :playful: ;)

The only weather I don't like here is when it rains in the winter time, Because the wind comes in off the Sea and it gets real cold. Or when it drizzles that's an ultra fine mist type rain that seems to penetrate your clothing and soaks you without you knowing It's not like the fine rain back home,

It rains harder/heavier in Aus but here it rains for longer and that's a real pain because it can go on for weeks on end :N: :N:

It's meant to be 28*+ here today and 34*c tomorrow, we'll see how that pans out, Thank goodness for that maybe I can take me overcoat off for a day or 2. :lol: :lol: :lol:

just starting said:
Woke up to a frost here in Ballarat this morning. Gonna be a nice day once i get the ice off the car.

Nice, I love the colder weather as long as I am dressed for it, it got up to 29* here today and tomorrow it is meant to be 34, It might go a bit higher but knowing this place it might not even get that high,

Over here by the end of September early October it starts to have hot days and cold days and then it cools right down.

Jaros said:
I've been there when this weather prevails and makes me wonder how many homes have aircons over there.

More and more people are buying those portable Aircon units but I have never seen a house with proper Aircon,

At Heathrow Airport they recorded a Temp of 37.8*c today, Tomorrow it is meant to drop back down to 24*c +/-.

Latest posts