G'day

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello and how's it going?

I joined up to offer a gold sluice box or maybe it is called a shaker box.

It is home made and I think a bit of work went into making it. I bought it from a market a while back. I have never used it and don't think I ever will. I would love it to go to a person who wants it and appreciates the effort of the person who made it.

I don't need any money for it, I just don't want to hasel with ebay or gumtree.

I live at Carlingford in Sydney. If you want this or know someone who might I can text you photos. My number is xxxxxxxxxx

Mod edit, G'day Scott and thanks for your generous offer, though please don't post phone numberrs into the open forum, if anyone wants to contact you they will need to email you, thanks

Have a good one
Scott

Very generous offer Scott.It would be nice to see it go to a newbie.Maybe have some sort of competition to see who gets it.

Very intetested in this to see how it pans out....... I'm thinking of making one but need to do a little more research. Qld has crap rules so this is why this way would be a good option. Anyway if any comps I will give it a crack but in the mean time will wait patiently. :Y:

Scottx said:
Hello and how's it going?

I joined up to offer a gold sluice box or maybe it is called a shaker box.

It is home made and I think a bit of work went into making it. I bought it from a market a while back. I have never used it and don't think I ever will. I would love it to go to a person who wants it and appreciates the effort of the person who made it.

I don't need any money for it, I just don't want to hasel with ebay or gumtree.

I live at Carlingford in Sydney. If you want this or know someone who might I can text you photos. My number is xxxxxxxxxx

Mod edit, G'day Scott and thanks for your generous offer, though please don't post phone numberrs into the open forum, if anyone wants to contact you they will need to email you, thanks

Have a good one
Scott

1500136798_welcome.jpg

Scottx

Latest posts