g'day from north brisbane.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
just a quick hello. I travel out to warwick a bit but mainly focus on Gympie area. use a high banker and a detector. Cheers

Welcome aboard Ozexplore, I look forward to seeing you around the topics.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Nugget

G'day Ozexplore, welcome mate. Good to have another Queenslander on the forum, I'm from Maryborough QLD. I usually haunt the 7 mile diggings at nanango and also been exploring around Kilkivan and Mt Perry.
:) Mick

I didn't like 7mile to much fools gold haha, I recently bought a 5000 but I'm having more luck with sluicing.. I've found a few little nice patches in our area axeman thanks to gold and ghost and a fair few test pan days.

hey mick I don't have the overlay. pretty much have this weekend and today to head out before work. My spot will prob be full of water though.

Ozexplore said:
yeah is there a way to private msg or email? Cheers nugget

You can send an email to members. Look under the avatar and you will see a number of buttons.
The first is User Profile, the envelope is email. If you have ten posts up you will also have the Chat bubble for the PM feature.
Another possible button is the one that looks like a chain. A link to the member's web site if they have one.

Ramjet said:
Ozexplore said:
yeah is there a way to private msg or email? Cheers nugget

You can send an email to members. Look under the avatar and you will see a number of buttons.
The first is User Profile, the envelope is email. If you have ten posts up you will also have the Chat bubble for the PM feature.
Another possible button is the one that looks like a chain. A link to the member's web site if they have one.

Just to clarify, the email feature also enables at 10 posts ;)

I think you'd be better off starting your own topic under General Chat rather than hijacking someones intro ;)

Latest posts