QLD - North Brisbane Lapidary Club

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sat 11th - Sun 12th November 2023,
Brisbane, Queensland

Brisbane North Gem Fair, Lawnton, Brisbane,
Pine Rivers Show Ground
757 Gympie Rd Lawnton, Brisbane
Sat - 9:00am - 3:00pm
Sun 9:00am - 2:00pm
Hi. I live on the north side of Brisbane and have some boulder opal that I would like to get valued. Would there be someone at this fair who can give me some honest advice? Thank you.

Hi. I live on the north side of Brisbane and have some boulder opal that I would like to get valued. Would there be someone at this fair who can give me some honest advice? Thank you.
Possibly, not a lot of detail on stallholders etc. for this one but I would think there would be.
Alternatively the North Brisbane Lapidary Club may be able to help prior to then:
https://nblc.com.au/

Far safer calling the club and set up a meeting. Ask if they have someone into Opal.... Do it publicly only attracts the bad element...

Or go to the show and take a small sample... Just don't go off one opinion... Get as many as you can... Not everyone is Honest Joe in the game of buying and selling Opal... I can also ask around for you if you want me to. .. :)

LW...

Last edited:

Latest posts