G'day Folks

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dal

Dallas
Reaction score
G'day All!

I'm Dal (Dallas),

Originally from the Upper Hunter NSW, but I have been travelling our great country for the last 2 and a bit years.
I started prospecting just over a 1 year ago (So still green) and have been lucky to find a bit of colour so now I have the fever.

What I've seen of your site so far looks great, Congrats!
Thanks for being so welcoming and I look forward to learning more about this great hobby.

Regards Dal

PS: I posted this yesterday but after a better look 8) I reckon I was in the wrong spot! A bit like my detecting :)

Welcome to the forum Dallas,

It sounds like you're living the Aussie dream there, I'd love to pack up and travel the country but the anchor, I mean wife doesn't think that's a responsible thing for us to do at this stage of our lives, which is fair enough I guess :rolleyes:

I'm glad you're liking the site, we've got amazing people on here with a wealth of knowledge and stories to share.

I look forward to seeing you around the topics and reading all about your Aussie adventures.

Nugget.

It's a great site with a wealth of knowledge. We recently did nearly three months travelling and found our first gold, now home in the Hunter and well into planning an earlier start for next year's detecting.

Thanks for the welcome guys,

The Hunter Valley will always be close for me as I spent the best part of my life there :)

Sorry to rub it in Nugget but my travelling companion's a red heeler, so I'm pretty much footloose and fancy free as the saying goes!

Good luck with the planning Jacko there's some great country out there.

Thanks again and All the best!

Welcome Dal enjoy the forum there are some great things here and lots of help.

Thanks Gail,

Looks great and I'm very happy to be here with such friendly people :)

Best of luck

Thank's Heatho,

See you have 2 great pieces of Minelab equipment there and probably the most important Patience.

Best of luck.

Thanks Gav,

My first forum and the people couldn't be friendlier.

Best of luck with finding the good stuff.

Welcome Dal, there is a great deal of info on this forum and great people .

Thanks Googs,

Couldn't agree more :) The rest is up to me to put into practice!

Best of luck

Latest posts