gday all,new member

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys,learnt a lot from reading your posts on here so thought I better join...My names Pete and I am from Mildura,vic...not really gold country,lol....just recently bought myself a 2 owner un-modded SD2000 running an 11" Pro DD.....after previously hiring a GPX5000 on 2 occasions an getting confused by all the settings I love the fact I can just turn this one on and it virtually ground balances itself and off I go......I haven't had a chance to get down to the Triangle yet but have tested it out in the bush here around Mildura and am amazed at how quiet it easy and how nicely it pick up a signal..just recently was out bush and got a nice ping and after digging down approx. 50cms found a fingernail size piece of old iron.....Is this normal for these old rigs? it was a nice clear target noise and I was pretty stoked at how deep it had picked it up.....cant wait to get into the triangle with this rig...cheers guys

Hi speedyg9, welcome. Well at least you know the machine works. Now all you have to do is get used to it as well as carrying the extra weight in your pockets from all your treasures.
Cheers Jack

Latest posts