Garrett Super Sluice

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, :D
Just wanted to know if there is anywhere in Victoria that I can go to purchase a Garrett Super Sluice?

I know you can order them online but I am trying to avoid the postage fees :8
If I have to I will have to order online but $32 postage? :eek:
That's for 2 Garrett Super Sluices!
They are $29 each, so I'm paying for 3 but getting 2 8.(

So, if anybody knows of a store in Victoria that sells them please let me know :D

Or if anyone has 1 or 2 they want to sell???? ;)

I bought boss hog from detectaden in Batemans bay, postage was less than you quote .
Boss hog is identical in shape but the plastic seems to be more rigid, worth a look.

Barry

Yeah madhatter the Boss Hog pan is just like the super sluice have reviewed it for Detecta Den and it's a real sturdy pan and does the job just like the super sluice. Bit cheaper too. And Brad at decta den is a pleasure to deal with.

In Au dollar that is still only $13.26 yeah we are certainly getting ripped off....I have notices that with all sorts of prospecting equipment, I don't know why maybe the surge in popularity in prospecting of late.

I am heading over to the States in Sept, might grab a couple and sell them as long as I can recoup the cost of the buy price, I don't mind.
Cheeers
Brad..

Thankyou all for you input :)

Bazxa + Cecc I have decided to go through detect a den, they look identical to the super sluice and have equally as good reviews too.
So can't go wrong I reckon :D

Limpalot, good to know when I head up to Eldorado and need some more gear :D

Just ordered 2 15" garrett Super Sluices online from Detect A Den :)
Should only take 4 days to arrive!!

Madhatter, I agree with Cecc...Bosshog pan from Detectaden is good value and pretty close in design to a Supersluice.

Got mine recently from Detectaden in Bateman's Bay NSW and very happy with it.
good luck

cheers
mike :)

Latest posts