Game Of Thrones

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
who likes this show for me it is good but hard to see the bad guys winning all the time I find my self going no when one of my good people get killed :)

I don't mind it, though I haven't been watched the latest season. I'm hoping to start it soon so please no spoilers :lol:

Its ok I think. The wife and I have only jus started watching it. We have all the first 3 seasons on hard drive and are up to Ep 2 season 3. It must be good if we have got this far with it. Each night we will watch an episode so there is a bit of continuation of the story. It is hard to see the likeable charcters copping it but I'm pretty sure the baddies will get there turn

Cheers

Watched the first season of GoT and loved it, plenty of sex and violence. I have not made much time to watch any of the other seasons yet.

I normally only watch TV shows by watching the whole season in one go, for example I watched season 1 of GoT in one day. If I spread the season over multiple days I just won't commit myself to it and will never get through it :)

Yep! Have it, watched it, loved it. Then went back and read all the books too, now awaiting the final two books in the series. Slated sometime between now and 2020, could be twiddling the thumbs for a while...

I am reading first book now glad I have some in front of me will be ten months before the next series is released :eek:

Nugget said:
I don't mind it, though I haven't been watched the latest season. I'm hoping to start it soon so please no spoilers :lol:

Better get onto it soon mate. Facebook and other areas of the net are full of spoilers. I will say though that season 4 has been the best season so far.

back when this was all the rage I was like 'nah I don't want to play games' , coz I thought it was a game show or online game or something, & no one told me different . I gather people who asked if I'd seen it, just thought I was being a funny prick & didn't bother discussing it, not knowing I was speaking literally.
I was left in the dark for a long time .. I don't have foxtel so still have never seen any of it :zzz:

He changed the tv series from the book because of its massive popularity
Manpa said:
The book series differs vastly to the tv show. Great show, enjoyed yesterday's episode, suprised by the end of the WW.

Latest posts