Friday Night Quiz

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.35/40 for me...the cut and paste thingo went crazy on me....I knew a fair few of these but there were several I went to the hint thingo..and a fair few lucky guesses. :cool:

1611368364_screenshot_20210123-101851_samsung_internet.jpg

You Got:
100% Aussie
It's pretty clear that you're as Australian as Australian gets. You could probably direct anyone to the best restaurant in Darwin even if it is just the Macca's downtown. You know your koalas from your wallabies and you've chucked a u-ey more than once when heading down the road late at night. You are Australian.

You Got:100% Aussie

It's pretty clear that you're as Australian as Australian gets. You could probably direct anyone to the best restaurant in Darwin even if it is just the Macca's downtown. You know your koalas from your wallabies and you've chucked a u-ey more than once when heading down the road late at night. You are Australian.

At a guess everyone will get 100 percent.

Cheers

Doug

You Got:
100% Aussie

Latest posts