Fresh gold hunter gem finder;)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigjilm

Phil hughes
Reaction score
Just saying hi to everyone, I'm new to all this fossicking panning detecting finding and hope to find out a lot more info from this forum on the new hobbie of mine;)located in sa close to Adelaide and would love some more info on where I could go to find those precious little things.

Mt Crawford. Echunga. Jupiter Creek. All in the Adelaide Hills and are close to you. Never been there as I stick to the Vic goldfileds where a lot of south aussies head to.

Welcome to the forum Bigjilm. I hope you find the info here useful in your hunt for the yellow stuff. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Nugget.

Welcome Bigjilm...

This is a great forum with good people on it...

All the best in your request.....

Cheers.
OZ

Bigjilm - I ran into a south aussie over here in the triangle yesterday and we spoke about SA goldfileds. he had a copy of a map book issued by the SA govt called Goldfields of SA (2004). I have seen it before - its excellent. There is only one major error in it - it shows a map outline south of Renmark - the map does not exist. The rest look very good. That may be a good start for you.

Thanks for the info the goldfields of sa book sounds great will have to try and get me one ;)

Latest posts