Found this on ebay .... SDC 2300 - Anyone from here?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaah now I know why your nicks Dam It ............................ now brush your ego off and pick ya dummy up out the dirt and give it a wipe because in my world if you don't want to go to a little effort in this case being a buddy to buy a bundle with to save a pocket full of cash then more fool you ?
As for what was written read again "you can basically buy a new one". This meaning if you go to a little effort you can own a new unit for 3K or less ? But then I suppose that's wrong also ?

By the way thanks for the intro to the forum ...................... but no thanks
Admin Mod Edit,
Your opinion is respected but not in this way.
Please, No personal attacks.
Thanks.

CU

Oh so now youve gotten to name calling " real mature "
All this started when another member put a for sale on ebay .
And you blokes make him out to be a crock :eek: WTF

I think you need to re read my post Sir ?
Firstly you state you blokes ??
I have stated no where anyone is a crook and I also have not called you a name ?
The ironic part of it all is I am old enough and wise enough (read mature here) to not get involved in keyboard hero's on the net as life is way to short................ the easy way is as said in previous post CU
Before you start loading some one up it may pay to read what they have written and also the context it's written in ? Meanwhile if you wish to argue on I can assure you it will be with yourself
You have a nice day sir

Admins feel free to delete all posts

No thats fine pal
You have your opinion I have mine ( this is Australia ) freedom of speech
And I dont want to argue with you over this its a peaty thing .
All over now I hope :|

Plain to see why the forum has lost a lot of good prospectors, with a wealth of knowledge when you see crap like this on here!
Keyboard warriors with nothing better to do!

Seems an uncalled for tirade from somebody with 20 posts history. Hope he is gone now.

hardyakka said:
Plain to see why the forum has lost a lot of good prospectors, with a wealth of knowledge when you see crap like this on here!
Keyboard warriors with nothing better to do!

your problem is that it was a question and you come up with "wtf" attitude ....
no need to be so angry ....

Tathradj said:
Well Done Guy's.
Proud of you both. :) :)

Are you also proud of the members who when some poor bugger advertises an item he wishes to sell for whatever reason he is then drawn and quartered and even has his ebay records copied and pasted up on a public forum? Which I think in fairness to the person concerned Admins should remove?
Yep don't worry I'm gone as heaven forbid one day I might want to sell one of my four machines.

As Derryn would say shame, shame, shame

Bogger said:
Could well be genuine but it matters not when with the bundle deals going at the moment you can basically buy a new one for $3000 .................. or less so why go second hand anyways ?

I got one today, $3,000 brand new from a minelab dealer, found someone to buy a 5000/SDC combo $1,000 saving for me, chi-ching!
Brand new is the way to go, how do you know it hasn't leaked when used in water, after all it is only an o-ring keeping the water out, that's my main concern.

Just my 2cents worth, don't shoot me. :|

Cheers,
Paul

Bogger said:
Tathradj said:
Well Done Guy's.

Are you also proud of the members who when some poor bugger advertises an item he wishes to sell for whatever reason he is then drawn and quartered and even has his ebay records copied and pasted up on a public forum? Which I think in fairness to the person concerned Admins should remove?
Yep don't worry I'm gone as heaven forbid one day I might want to sell one of my four machines.

For someone "seeking friends not feuds" you sure like to express a lot of anger.

No,
I was referring to two people resolving their
differences over differing opinions.
Every one is entitled to express their opinion on different matters and when things get nasty on here,
That's where we Mods step in.
On this case, Some one raised what they could perceive is a scam.
A lot of people have been hurt with this type of thing.
I had a look at that Ebay Auction but could not see any thing wrong with it.
In all, Nobody wants a poo fight so we would all like things that way. :)
Oh, Ebay is a public site.
So is this area as well.

Bogger said:
Tathradj said:
Well Done Guy's.

People,
Just had a discussion with Bogger.
All I will say is he is a true gentleman.
Give him space and leave things be.
Trust me. :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts