Found this on ebay .... SDC 2300 - Anyone from here?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. He sold another one for $2,750 back in February:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Sdc-2300-/252272086869

The buyer left very positive feedback:
1459752776_sdc_feedback.jpg

nicko61 said:
very very bad feedback on his ebay account

Only in relation to some minor dollar sales of old Volkswagen parts a while back. Personally, I'd ignore those, especially given eBay and Paypal buyer protection measures: they've done right by me whenever there was a problem with a seller.

I had no luck with a dodgy mob,Ebay were hopeless

Regards Frank

DeathKiss said:
grubstake said:

had 2 ? now selling second one ? or something dodgy in here .....

the seller has had over 348 sales and buys..far safer than someone with 0 or 1 :)... on ebay, i have no problem with those stats :)

Its so temping to buy it but I've been burnt on numerous occassions buying off ebay. I will wait till I have enough money and just buy new from a proper minelab shop. but looking at the photos of both sdc23 they appear to be different detectors as the scratch marks are not the same although a clean rag could always make the sdc23 look like a different unit.

Not too long ago I had 2xGPX 5000's, 2 x SDC 2300's and a GPZ 7000.
I've since sold all but the 7000.
Does this make me dodgy too! Because I had more than 1 detector!
WTF guys, are you hard up for something constructive to talk about!
Some of us aren't just keyboard warriors and like to carry spare detectors where we go.

hardyakka said:
Not too long ago I had 2xGPX 5000's, 2 x SDC 2300's and a GPZ 7000.
I've since sold all but the 7000.
Does this make me dodgy too! Because I had more than 1 detector!
WTF guys, are you hard up for something constructive to talk about!
Some of us aren't just keyboard warriors and like to carry spare detectors where we go.

calm your tits love .... we are asking and trying to look after our money ... what`s your problem? no need to be nasty and come back with this attitude .... we are a community and we try to help ourselves ..... thanks for your view tho ....

Ease up guys. Why no one has bothered to check the serial number and cross reference with Minelab, plus request a photo of the original receipt is beyond me. Some due diligence should be sought before condemning a seller as being dodgy. Negative feedback from two buyers wouldn't stop me from purchasing off the seller, not all buyers leaving bad feedback are squeaky clean nor have the best of intentions at times. I know, having been scammed by two buyers in the past who left bad feedback that Ebay would not remove.

Either that or purchase from a reputable dealer if concerned on whether buying off Ebay is a good thing or not. :)

Tip 1 Buy @ a proper dealer and pay the right price don't try and save a few $100 you will get that back with the gold you find or just lose your cash

Could well be genuine but it matters not when with the bundle deals going at the moment you can basically buy a new one for $3000 .................. or less so why go second hand anyways ?

Bogger said:
Could well be genuine but it matters not when with the bundle deals going at the moment you can basically buy a new one for $3000 .................. or less so why go second hand anyways ?
Where ???????????

There are two Minelab bundle specials of SDC + GPX available at present:

SDC + GPX4500 = $6,499

SDC + GPX5000 = $7,999

The cost of the SDC in the bundles depends on how much you can get somebody else to pay for the GPX component. :)

dam it said:
Bogger said:
Where ???????????

Miners Den have bundle deal going for 4500 and SDC for 6K. Certainly not to hard to buddy up with someone as there are even people on Gumtree advertising to do so. (It is even advertised to buddy up for the deal by sellers) CWPS also great price little dearer at $6450 but you get a $400 Nugget Finder Coil in the deal also so basically same deal.
Best I have seen was a new SDC unit purchased in a bundle deal for $2850 sold within 4 hours and not surprised.
In my humble opinion if you can't sell a brand new 4500 or SDC for 3 K (Genuine from dealer no risk add here) the person looking isn't really interested in buying ???

Where ?? Here see below

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Minelab-...188202?hash=item35fe3589aa:g:NwQAAOSwsN9W~exK

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Minelab-...078355?hash=item4afc378ad3:g:BlgAAOSwo6lWNukm

Bogger said:
dam it said:
Bogger said:
Where ???????????

Miners Den have bundle deal going for 4500 and SDC for 6K. Certainly not to hard to buddy up with someone as there are even people on Gumtree advertising to do so. (It is even advertised to buddy up for the deal by sellers) CWPS also great price little dearer at $6450 but you get a $400 Nugget Finder Coil in the deal also so basically same deal.
Best I have seen was a new SDC unit purchased in a bundle deal for $2850 sold within 4 hours and not surprised.
In my humble opinion if you can't sell a brand new 4500 or SDC for 3 K (Genuine from dealer no risk add here) the person looking isn't really interested in buying ???

Where ?? Here see below

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Minelab-...188202?hash=item35fe3589aa:g:NwQAAOSwsN9W~exK

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Minelab-...078355?hash=item4afc378ad3:g:BlgAAOSwo6lWNukm
YER Thats not an ( SDC2300 ) FOR 3000 $ IS IT ????
Its a bundle package for 6000 to 6450 .
Nar you know what forget it what do I know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts