Fossicking partner

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been fossicking for gold for a couple of years and am looking for some one to go with, I live in Maryborough am retired and like to bush camp, in the past have spent some time at Kilkivan and 7mile diggings, name is Bill [Contact details removed as per forum rules, please add them to your profile - Nugget]

How often are you looking at going out 49'er? I am keen as my fossicking partner cant seem to get weekends free. I am keen to learn from someone with quite a bit of experience to. In exchange for bit of heavy lifting.. I have been unsuccessful and uncertain if it is because of the area or being able to read the signs of the area. Being first generation miner I have only learnt what i need pretty much from youtube and here. Can travel to you I am from Melbourne.

Newbie said:
How often are you looking at going out 49'er? I am keen as my fossicking partner cant seem to get weekends free. I am keen to learn from someone with quite a bit of experience to. In exchange for bit of heavy lifting.. I have been unsuccessful and uncertain if it is because of the area or being able to read the signs of the area. Being first generation miner I have only learnt what i need pretty much from youtube and here. Can travel to you I am from Melbourne.

Pretty sure he is talking about Maryborough in Qld mate.

Welcome aboard Bill.

DD

Welcome mate! There's a handful of keen lads on the Sunshine Coast who regularly meet up, I would be keen as, I work FIFO so my rosters are here and there at the moment but private message me once you get 10 posts up,
Sam

G'day 49er,
I would be keen to come along with you if you are venturing out on weekends.
regards,
Michael

Latest posts