Ford Courier 4WD

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G'day MJB, yeah its a bit surprising but I haven't really pushed it on many other sites etc as I have been away and have to go away again soon. I think the price is right for it and someone will get a good vehicle for that sort of money. Thanks for the kind words mate :)

Cheers,
Billy.

Billy said:
joao garimpeiro said:
Billy said:
UPDATE!! Now comes with rego until July 2015! :)

Cheers,
Billy.

Hi Billy,

I'll soon be going to Australia and if you still have the car when I get then I'll buy it

Joo garimpeiro- Brasil

G'day Joao, no problems mate we can have a yarn when you get here if I still have it.
Does this mean you are coming to Australia to live?
I think if anyone deserves to live here you do mate with your enthusiasm shown to this great country! :)
When do you reckon you might be heading "down under" ?

Cheers,
Billy.

Hi Billy,

I want to go to Australia in a few months and I really want to know you, and I want buying your car.
I warn you when I go to Australia

cheers, my friend

Sounds good Joao, best of luck in your travels and I look forward to meeting you and maybe we can compare our 705's on some ground somewhere.
Take care.

Cheers,
Billy.

Billy said:
Sounds good Joao, best of luck in your travels and I look forward to meeting you and maybe we can compare our 705's on some ground somewhere.
Take care.

Cheers,
Billy.

Thank you Billy,

I'm really looking forward to being there in Australia!

Cheers,

Still for sale everyone.
When I return from holidays at the end of this month I will be advertising it on a lot more sites, so if anyone is interested send me a PM and we can talk turkey.
Cheers,
Billy.

SOLD Pending payment and buyers "minister of finances approval"!
Will be very happy to see it go to a prospector and member of this forum.
Cheers,
Billy.

Good to here Billy. I had a mate talking about buying it today.I wounder if it was him or if he just missed out? ;) whoever is the new owner have got them selves a great bus at a great price

Cheers k man, yeah it is a great vehicle and I'm just happy knowing that it will be put to good use. I have had some great trips in her!
Hope to see some photo's up on the forum in the future of the new owners trips too. :cool:
Cheers,
Billy.

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!! Hope to see some pics and stories of all her new adventures soon! :cool:
Thanks to all that looked and I am so glad she is going to a great home!
Got a bit emotional to be honest but knowing what she will be up to soon put a smile on my dial :lol:

Cheers,
Billy.

Status
Not open for further replies.