FOR SALE Nissan Navara 2001 DX 3.2l diesel dual cab 4x4

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Selling my Nissan Navara 2001 DX 3.2l diesel dual cab 4x4. Nearing 260,000km but still heaps of km's left in it yet. Registered (NSW) until 20 June 2014.

Good points:
Serviced every 10,000km; mechanically sound; heaps of accessories - steel bullbar, driving lights, snorkel, air-con, central locking, canopy, towbar + electric brake controls, alloy wheels, CD player, child restraint anchor point.
Ideal for driving through bush fossicking/prospecting without worrying about scratches etc.

Bad points:
Has damage to drivers side passenger door & tailgate as well as other scratches/marks/minor dents expected with 13 years of use; Canopy paint faded in places; Interior light not working due to a problem with the wiring. New light included (thought the old one was the problem) but still doesn't work; Canopy light appears to have had the wires cut - not working; Aerial was snapped off at some point & has been put back in but doesn't retract all the way down. Radio still gets reception ok; Bad previous repair done above drivers side door.

Have it at $6850 or best offer - I am fairly negotiable on the price so make an offer if your interested.
Be good for someone looking for a reliable 4x4 diesel that isn't too worried about looks. She's got a few dints, scratches etc. & cosmetically isn't the best looking car in the street but it has been a good reliable vehicle for me.

At this stage it won't be available for pick up until late this month or early April as I will still need it for work etc. until the new vehicle arrives.

Have it on Country Cars & eBay as per below:
http://www.countrycars.com.au/centr...001/nissan/navara/1548720?back=50&srch=Search

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261426815548

If you want to sell it I recommend getting rid of those dragons stickers and put on some rabbito's. ;) :D

Price dropped to $6000ono.
Will be available for pick up after Wednesday 26/03/14. Needs to go pretty soon after then so if your interested at all make an offer.

Seems like a good buy mate !
Ill swap you a few GPS locations for it :lol:

Sounds ok :lol: but the 4500 probably hoovered everything thing up at those spots unless you've been out "salting" the ground :D

Mate I only de salt the ground
Wouldn't want to waste digging time
Burying :D
You may be right !
But you won't know unless you swap me :p
:D

Had a few offers but that is tempting :D The only question is whether there IS gold there or whether there WAS gold there ....... hmmmm what would a betting man do :lol:

A betting man
Would hedge his bet :D
And put a tracking device on his ute and just give it to me :lol:
And when it stops out bush .
Start plotting coards
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts