Ford Courier 4WD

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For Sale: Ford Courier PE 4WD Twin Cab Turbo Diesel Ute
Located in Dubbo NSW.

2000 model/white
5 speed manual
154 000 km
Registered until January 8th 2015
Only 2 owners (my Father and myself)
Always garaged
Regually serviced (full service history)
Steel/mesh canvas canopy
Tonneau cover
Custom made boat/carrying racks
2 spare tyres
Air conditioning
Tinted windows
Central locking
Electric side mirrors
Electric trailer brake controller
ARB steel bullbar
Towbar
Wiring in place for driving lights
Electrophone 40 ch UHF
Kenwood cd/mp3 stereo

This is a very well looked after and reliable vehicle and is set up ready for work or play as is.
1410853377_cour_ed_4.jpg

1410853377_27102012392.jpg

1410853377_27102012395.jpg

1410853377_cour_ed_2.jpg

1410853377_cour_ed_3.jpg

1410853417_imgp6289.jpg

1410853417_imgp5896.jpg

Reason for selling: I have been offered my Fathers ute at a price I can't refuse and so this one, sadly has to go.

Price: $12,000 or nearest offer. Also willing to negotiate price for a GPX/SDC detector as part of the payment.
Send me a PM for further details.
Cheers,
Billy.

This vehicle has to go, so anyone who has a slight interest PM or send me an email and we can discuss.
Very negotiable and need to sell!
Cheers,
Billy.

Price drop! ! $10,500 o.n.o.
Make me an offer as I can't justify having 2 utes, and need to sell this one.
Cheers,
Billy.

Well I thought I may have had at least some interest by now!
Help me out, is it priced too high, not the right colour, too old etc???
Any advice on how I may sell this will be much appreciated as I have only sold one other vehicle before.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers,
Billy.

Hey Bill,

Take a look on carsales.com and see what similar vehicles are selling for, it seems from $6000 to $8000 is the range for that model??????

I normally put my vehicles on Ebay for no reserve, they always sell for someone is willing to pay for it. I always think they are worth more but its only worth what someone else is willing to pay on a given day.

Like any vehicle mate, you pay top dollar to buy and they are worth nothing to sell!

Good Luck.

Get on carsales.com and check what similar cars sell for. You can narrow right down to the excact model and year even similar kms. Check if your price is competitive and if you asking too much adjust the price. Also you should offer roadworthy with it. Ad on car sales is only about $60 and if it is priced right you will sell it. :)

The Car market is tough at the moment, the Ute ticks all the boxes. I found if you really want to move a vehicle you have to advertise everywhere !!! Car sales , Ebay , Gumtree , local news papers and on the busy roads. And it sometimes takes time. I think you may have to be under $10,000 to sell a 2000 model dual cab. I disagree with the Xmas thing though... I have known people who specifically will buy a vehicle for their holiday. Now is as good a time as any to sell your vehicle. Stay positive and enthusiastic about you new ute.
Cheers Ryan

Hi Billy,
Ford car similar to this here in Brazil costs R$ 34.000 ( 17,000 Australian dollar) your car is very cheap, mate. If I were already living in Australia I certainly would buy your car. I liked him
Good luck on the sale!

1415462436_ranger.jpg

MJB said:
Hey Billy,

Fear not! Your bus looks pretty good mate and seems well sorted. Sooner or later someone will snatch her up

Good luck

Hi MJB,
wise words!
Good luck, Billy :)

Thank you so much everyone for your words of encouragement!!!!!
I will not have access to my emails or be able to log into forum for about 2 weeks so if I don't reply to anyone please don't think I am ignoring you.
Once again I really appreciate all the positive comments and just reinforces that this is a great forum with great people!! :) :) :)
Cheers,
Billy.

Ok folks, this ute has to go so I have reduced the price to $8,500 O.N.O. !!!
Would look good with a Christmas tree on the racks!! :D
Cheers,
Billy.

Its a new year and I still have this ute for sale.
I have now reduced it to the bargain price of $7,500 O.N.O !!!
Don't be shy!! :D

Cheers,
Billy.

Billy said:
UPDATE!! Now comes with rego until July 2015! :)

Cheers,
Billy.

Hi Billy,

I'll soon be going to Australia and if you still have the car when I get then I'll buy it

Joo garimpeiro- Brasil

joao garimpeiro said:
Billy said:

Cheers,
Billy.

Hi Billy,

I'll soon be going to Australia and if you still have the car when I get then I'll buy it

Joo garimpeiro- Brasil

G'day Joao, no problems mate we can have a yarn when you get here if I still have it.
Does this mean you are coming to Australia to live?
I think if anyone deserves to live here you do mate with your enthusiasm shown to this great country! :)
When do you reckon you might be heading "down under" ?

Cheers,
Billy.

Billy said:

Cheers,
Billy.
Billy, I can't believe you still have not sold your bus, at this price if you were a little closer I would snap it up real quick. Its a bargain mate

Status
Not open for further replies.