For Sale, Walbanker + Honda WX15 + Hose & Camlocks

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've regrettably decided to sell my high-banker to fund my next detector. While I do enjoy wet prospecting I much prefer the idea of being able to prospect all year round with a detector. I don't have time or can afford to do both, hence the sale.

The pump is literally a few months old and has only been used 3-4 times as with the highbanker and hoses etc.

Whats included;

• Walbanker (built by Wal)[/*]
  • Honda WX15 Pump (1.5")[/*]
  • Layflat hose, camlocks, strainer[/*]

$1000,00 pickup from the Hunter Valley, otherwise I'm happy to deliver within the local area.

This unit is ready for action, just add gold ;)

1394523439_walbanker_test_run.jpg

[video=480,360]http://youtu.be/_WSSHVNdMOM[/video]

Cheers,
Nugget

Yeah mate, hasn't been ran for very long at all. Purchased brand new just 3 months ago.

You will have to give the deeds to the glory hole to some one else.

Which detector are you considering?

The deeds to the glory hole are definitely included :lol:

I've decided on a TDI Pro Oz Series with a coiltek 14" x 9" elliptical goldstalker coil. I have an agreement with the wife which basically means in order to buy another toy I must first sell off an existing one. It works out alright though I tend to do a lot of buying and selling :lol:. Highbanking is great, but honestly I get more enjoyment out of detecting and can do it all year round.

When I get the new detector we'll have to catch up for another hike up them hills.

Edit: Oooops, the coil I'm looking to get is actually the Razorback 5X10" Elliptical Mono. A simple copy and paste error :8

Nugget dont rush into that detector purchase.

Have seen same detector about 1 year old unit with
3 coils on ebay For less than $1400.

Because these machines are not as popular you can
Pick up a bargain. With that $1000 you save you can
Buy a whites gmt to compliment the tdi for tiny nuggets.

Good luck with it.

Thanks mate, I'll keep it in mind when I'm ready to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts