First outing with my new X-Terra 705

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I took my X-Terra out today for it's maiden run and I struck gold, first target of the day!

I will post a pic shortly

Had to wait for phone to charge.
Well here it is, the pic of my first gold!

1396753993_gold.jpg

Looks like you hit the first beach that I did, shows you how poor my skills were then, if you want he other 23 give me a call. :D

I dug up a short length of rusty old star picket on my first outing with my 705 :|

Maybe a good start to another thread Nugget - Today I dug Up....

Cheers Monty

I found a few coins on my first couple of swings under my front steps. I had a fair idea they might be there after years of pulling keys and coins out of my pocket at the same time.

Well done DD, you'll find people do the same at parks and beaches, I'm sure you'll find quite a few more when you get out there .. the 705 works well for such items.
I've used mine in the goldfields (knowing it's not a "true" gold machine) and whilst I've not found the yellow stuff I more than kept up with those swinging a GPX in regard to bullets nails, wire and such.
Good luck, Tom

Under the clothes line is the next place to look ... And you have begun your journey ... The tot lots, parks and beaches await your visit! ;)

Latest posts