First gold ever!!!!! And....... It's micro ahhaah

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So had a spare bit of time today so decided just to go look at Anderson's creek.

Only went with a hand trowl to dig and a pan

First pan nothing kept getting confused what was gold haha since my first time panning

2nd pan gold!! Nearly microscopic but still gold hHa then I knew what I was looking for I got 1-2 microscopic specks in the next 2 pans then nothing only did 5-6 pans then it really started raining I'll try and get a photo up later if I can haha

Great work Liam, now you know what it looks like you will never forget that sweet, sweet colour :p

liam1994 said:
So had a spare bit of time today so decided just to go look at Anderson's creek.

Only went with a hand trowl to dig and a pan

First pan nothing kept getting confused what was gold haha since my first time panning

2nd pan gold!! Nearly microscopic but still gold hHa then I knew what I was looking for I got 1-2 microscopic specks in the next 2 pans then nothing only did 5-6 pans then it really started raining I'll try and get a photo up later if I can haha

get indo-it mate :cool:

Thanks guys was a little fun haha just hard with just a pan Does anyone know if you can sluice ?Anderson's creek?

Hunting the yellow said:
lol witch Anderson's creek do you mean there's a lot around ?
Warrendyte.
No you can not run a sluse in Anderson's Pan only.
But hey do some more research on the area.
The warrendyte gold fields where bigger than just warrendyte.

Just had a reaserch and found out some of the info thanks xiv i wonder if the creek I'm Christmas hills would be worth a crack then

heres the micoscopic peices ahha only like 3 pans worth

1398491726_gold.png

It was weird though there was no black sand what so ever but the other day I was panning I found no gold and was in a area where no one goes and not known for gold panning. And that had heaps of black sand? Doesn't make sense haha

I did a river and my hole pan was black sand after the walbanker. there was only 1 speck gold ... It depends on the black sand :)

Latest posts