few finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
most of the gold is from one area I hit last year. I was driving past the area nelly every time I was going out and always thought there had to be gold there. it's a farmer block of land so I thought bugger it i'm going to find out who's it was. I went to a friends house just down the road and asked him who's it was, he said " you know who's it is he's one your mates" this had me thinking who it was, I had no clue... he ended up telling me "it's travs block". I gave trave a buzz and asked if I could have a detect on there, he gave me the okay.

I went in and started to detect the very 1st signal was a drop tone, it turned out to be a 5g nugget I couldn't believe it. I went on detecting another drop tone a 2g. I new from there on this area was full of gold. I ended up with a few good grams of gold for a few hours. I ended up getting 2 other mates to give me a hand to detect the area we were pulling out 10g, 12g, 15g all sizes we had pulled 23 plus ounces out of there I ended up with about 13oz. I still go out there now and then and some days I don't get nothing and other days I can still hit a few bits.

I took Jonathan porter out there for a detect he picked up one bit I picked up 3 one been a deep lead speci. the day he was going to show me a few things but ended up saying there was nothing for him to show me as I had it all down pat... this made my day know this... he got to meet one my mates that done the area with me and couldn't believe that we were telling each other where we were finding gold :) he loved it...

all the other gold are all from different areas looking for patches. all the smaller gold is from one spot I have pulled out over and ounce but the biggest was a 1.2g smallest didn't register... have found a lot that are loners on hill sides
AP

Well done on ya finds stoppsy :) I have seen most of those photos before but I still like looking at them again.

thanks guys, the thing I say to people now is, if something catches your eye and you think there could be something there, there's no harm in trying it and finding out
AP

If you never checked your mates place AP you would probably still be driving past there saying to yourself........ I wonder hmmmmmm.

I have a mate with an interesting property, I know there is gold, not lots but it is there, there are all the right indicators and diggings. I'm just waiting till it's warmer, only problem is the place is for sale and may sell this month. I'm hoping it sells because my mate needs the cash, just hoping I get a swing there before it sells or I'll be forever wondering.........

I am thinking we need an extra button next to the "report-quote-thanks" buttons at the bottom of posts with "DROOL" written on it, but then the thanks button would only get marginal responses I suppose :D

aussie prospector said:
1374035719_012.jpg

Thats some impressive depth. Would you mind sharing your settings and set up?

hey guys, been a while since I posted last... been pretty busy getting my training days up and running. I have taken a few customers out and they have come along really well... i'll post one my customers finds after his training day. this was just under an ounce of gold...
1382691492_1380364_620836034606151_179106585_n.jpg
1382691518_1385145_620817777941310_2110220030_n.jpg
1382691562_1395364_620817794607975_1231920656_n.jpg

cheers
AP

Wow that's great :) can't wait to have a go my self, keep up that good work :cool: :cool:

Looks good mate want be long and i will have the same with the training i done

Good gold mate i'm catching up to you specially with the training i had.

Latest posts