Fallout 4 :-)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Martin said:
I play Battlefield 4 most nights and playing through Deus Ex: Human Revolution until Deus Ex: Mankind Divided gets released early next year. Great stealth game!
BF 4 was a great game.Most realistic online game going.

I got my copy last night at the midnight launch. I was quick enough to preorder the pipboy edition

PS man myself through and through, Assassins Creed have em all and love em, have to say really got into Metal Gear Solid V lately, top wind down after boring holes all night underground, open world maps, do as you please, bring on the Zombie apocalypse i say, I'm prepared people :mad:
I got this sh#t coverd ;)

I have a steam account, just recently getting back into gaming Team Fortress 2, Bastion and still in between on World of Warcraft. All while I wait for a new computer to get Fallout 4.

I actually recently attended the PAX Australia where my good close friend made her own Fallout cosplay. She made a Pipboy and Plasma Rifle and uniform too! If you're on facebook you should check out "The Antilily" which is her page. She has also previously done Skyrim a year back as well! :D

I think I'm too old for this , steams what comes off hot water isn't it.yyoung bloke got his copy tonight . Dad when care we getting an Xbox 1 so I can play it . What the f?

Latest posts