Dry blowing

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldrocs

Dave
Reaction score
Dry blowing an old mullock heap in the hills around Ararat 8am and it's 38 degrees very hot
1389738468_image.jpg

trenchfighter said:
Awww digger dude is that the keen one?
I want one of them next....
How's it going ?

Yeh mate that is Hereskips Keene140 , same as mine. Great little machine.
Getting more from these mullock heaps than what we were highbanking, which is a good thing cause there's no water around anyhow :)

DD

Sounds like you guys are having a good time. Keep hydrated...

It took about two hours to dig no dust mask to hot to wear one,back at camp
and in the pool 45 now this place is hot enough to melt gold......
Having fun george the weekend will be down to 25 will detect then......
Cheers Dave& Skip...

Good on ya Dave just crack the whip harder and dont let Skip ease off.
I can visualise the scene from here. GR and Skip feeding the Keene like demons and Trent sitting under a shady tree sipping on a cold one thinking to himself "they gotta be mad" while he cracks open another one..... :lol: :lol:
Good luck boys, show us some colour and make us mortals drool....
Cheers
Chris

Diggerdude said:
Haha, sounds about right Chris. :D When are you and George coming down to play?

DD
Got down as far as Daylesford 3 weeks ago. Celebrated my 20 year anniversary to MrsM in a swish resort. [Cant believe that woman has put up with me for that long.] Tried to pack the detector in an overnight bag but she spotted it..... :p
Looks like we have to catch up when youre up this way. Got a bottle of American Honey gathering dust on the shelf we need to take care of... :cool:

ChrisM said:
Diggerdude said:
Haha, sounds about right Chris. :D When are you and George coming down to play?

DD
Got down as far as Daylesford 3 weeks ago. Celebrated my 20 year anniversary to MrsM in a swish resort. [Cant believe that woman has put up with me for that long.] Tried to pack the detector in an overnight bag but she spotted it..... :p
Looks like we have to catch up when youre up this way. Got a bottle of American Honey gathering dust on the shelf we need to take care of... :cool:
Have a good look in the cupboard Chris, that bottle is gone..... :D

:D thedigger nothing to see here keep moving :D
Or it could be because we travelled all this way why waste time.
Cheers
Skip

hereskip said:
:D thedigger nothing to see here keep moving :D
Or it could be because we travelled all this way why waste time.
Cheers
Skip

True but i am surprised you even stop for sleep.

why not setup some lights and work by night , get in 5 hours sleep in the day then get up and dig again

you can sleep when you get back home

:D

dunno about you but i wouldnt do that kind of digging without a respirator , use the ones with the valve on the front coz they run cooler

google search for " silicosis "

i worked underground for years :|

(when i was doing stunt work for the wombles of wimbledon )

Love the look of that summer soil ... nice and "sandy" looking! But you're "Keene" (like the pun? ;) ) Will have to give the K151 a run as soon as the dog is able to travel and the heat isn't quite the 47C forecast for today in SA :eek:

Latest posts