Dream mat

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aussiefarmer said:
cecc said:
aussiefarmer said:
cecc said:
Where did u find that Aussifarmer?? Looks nice.
Ebay mate theres a blue one that is 10 inch wide same as my sloop , think i will give it a go

What's it called mate?
Searched " gold sluice mat"
Found it as gemstone high low riffle mat
Seller willybbaer

I am leaning towards dream mat after watching videos on utube , but still might buy the riffle mat cant help myself i think it would be awesome for saphires

Thanks aussiefarmer

Aussiefarmer re your questions on depth etc give me a call any time during the day happy to answer your questions.

Heres some gold from dream mat to lighten things up
1489910977_received_10154457625711004.jpg

G0lddigg@ said:
yobskin said:
Dont worry about keeping up with the jones's mate.
The dream mat has its advantages and it has its disadvantages just like all the different mats out there. It really depends on your material you are processing. Cons and cleanups are a much of a muchness. There are so many variables when it comes to catch rates and loses of gold its just a volume thing....which you can only realy compare if your moving tonnes of material.

Interesting statement yobs. Its really doesn't actually matter what material you are running the concentrates are massively reduced and id challenge you to show me a system with better recovery. We test all the time we have mines running our dream cells all around the country and in many others its capabilities are a proven significant advantage over everything else on the market.

Im not some newby playing with sluices i own just about every sluice on the market ive used and do use regularly variations of other technologies to test against and we are yet to find anything that comes close. I just wish i had the time to record audio chop and edit all of the houndreds of hours of testing weve done in the last 10 months.

Interesting statement dusty....i love ya to bits mate

It's all very interesting, yeah yobs doesn't matter what material you're running.....so there :p

Hi
I have been using the dream mat now for the past three months ,and l have tripled the amount of gold l was getting using my other mat.
My father has used other mats with ripples, but he too has now ordered a dream mat.
Highly recommended the dream mat.

Yeah D.....n good one, even that Mr Yobs.....dream mat can handle it....Bring It!!! :Y: :)

Fishing for gold said:
Hi
I have been using the dream mat now for the past three months ,and l have tripled the amount of gold l was getting using my other mat.
My father has used other mats with ripples, but he too has now ordered a dream mat.
Highly recommended the dream mat.

That could just mean your digging more gold rich material.... :p

Oh my.....lol identically same material well im sold.
I better order two mats logically id catch 4 times the amount of gold correct. :lol: ;)

Hi yes you would you can get a 8" 10" 12" wide mats buy it of gold rat high bankers his a great bloke and if you need any information his the man thanks ffg

Heres a bloke whos dad told him to save his money and use riffles who decided to try something different, something backed up by science instead of following 1800s technology like a sheep and actually tested his sluice back to back against the dream mat with the same dirt and once his dad saw the gold they were losing before did the same and went dream mat and all you can do yobs is take the piss like they dont know what they're doing.

:N:

I think the bit i have learnt is to catch the gold and less cons , i will soon be able to say is its more gold after i recieve my dream mat , its hard for me to fathem as i cant find that i am loosing any with my current setup but i will be happy to be wrong and get more gold .

I have introduced plenty of people to the dream mat and the quality craftsmanship of Goldrat highbankers you can not beat Australian made and with someone like Dustin who's passion for bringing you quality and a professional service is priceless and almost unheard of in todays industry.
I have never said anything negative towards these products nor services .
I believe the Dream mat is a perfect product for anyone whom simply wants to setup and run because it will catch gold at almost any angle with variable flow rates with little to none cons to pan out after...this product has been engineered specifically to take the thinking out of prospecting its that simple....and i highly recommend it for anyone starting out in the prospecting game.

1490868512_dream_matt.jpg

Whoo Hoo, I got my dream matt today, bloody quick delivery, reckon I ordered about 3pm and it got from qld to melb by noon the next day(today)
When I got home I followed the instructions, washed it off in the bath and put it in the banker.
Ran some past cons, and found a few small specks I previously missed, so it certainly works!
I seriously can't believe how easy the clean up was.................... no going back to silly matting.
Top product and top service :Y: :Y:

Edited for spelling

Latest posts