Digging with dylanpennack23 for crystals

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rambling rude said:
Great story and photos, awesome effort by the looks of the terrain...
RR
Extremely hard terrain always around here. My calf muscles are about to walk off my legs with a mind of their own..

Dylan did a remarkable job considering he had never done anything like it before, I was majorly impressed!

Close nucopia, theres some mention of true sub-tropical rainforest around here with queensland plants. Give the ozone hole some more time and im sure we will have cane toads here in no time lol

But the big obvious difference is temp. We were digging in at least less than 5 water on a 12 day, cloudy and nearly rain. ( cold rain )

Theres a lot of fern, moss, mountain ash, vine and wildlife though it has been many MANY years since I have seen a koala locally. I think they have been driven out unfortunately over the past 20 years.

Deer, possum, wombat, lyrebird, goanna, snakes, wallabies, kangaroo, bower bird, echidna, scorpions are seen the most here often, but a lot stays hidden in the bush protected.

Great post guys in a lovely part of the world, it sure makes you work for your rewards but really the rewards are just being out there and anything else is a bonus, thanks for posting.

Latest posts