Difference In Licences

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just thought about this the other day when I saw somewhere on the net, that a Licence in Vic (Miners Right) is $17.70 for 10 years and yet up here in good old QLD they want $47 for one year, with lot's more restrictions and fewer place to prospect, go figure that one.

1446853033_licence.png

I'm pretty sure only a couple of months ago, the Vic permit was about $90.00.

No odea why it dramatically dropped in price, but it did.

Wow Docjohnson9 yeah big drop alright, I looked it up before I posted on the Vic Govt website and that's what it said.

Good reason.. They at least want good money from you if your going to be digging into what they could have hiding there for them self later on (Just my own conspiracy lol) :p

Cheers
Cody

Yeah I see what you mean Cody, who knows what the powers to be are up too.

Yep $64.10 for me, as I often need help from family or friends with digging up the pay dirt, so ya best be covered.
Its not fair, but like a local once said to me, "Your in Nth QLD now mate, what ya gunna do?!

Freedom? Oh, no no... you must have permit for that!

So I like to stick the pan in just about everywhere I go trying to get my $65 bucks back!

And I often do ;)

Yeah Brother I agree, we have to do it right, the only way to get changes is to Lobby, Lobby, and write letters to our local members and the Premier, by doing this I see some groups, have achieved the QLD govt to extend some more prospecting area's around the Warwick area which is a start. Have to do something about our area's too, where do you live Brother, you up Nth QLD are you, I'm in Deception Bay in Brissy.

Latest posts