Diamond Valley Gem Club in Vic.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in learning faceting you can join the diamond valley gem club in Vic. The annual fee is $50 and I started the faceting course last week. I’ve been supplied with a piece of quartz and the course was under $50 bucks. You use all their equipment and it’s run by a nice old guy called John. I’m loving it and they also offer jewellery and other courses. Give it a go if you’re interested. 💎

If anyone is interested in learning faceting you can join the diamond valley gem club in Vic. The annual fee is $50 and I started the faceting course last week. I’ve been supplied with a piece of quartz and the course was under $50 bucks. You use all their equipment and it’s run by a nice old guy called John. I’m loving it and they also offer jewellery and other courses. Give it a go if you’re interested. 💎
Head up to Bendigo Showgrounds this weekend if you have the time. Bendigo Gem Club annual Expo is on, plenty gems to admire/purchase if your interested.

Latest posts