Detector Layby Victoria

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

y4k

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if there are any places in Vic that allow u to layby their detectors? Sadly this is probably the only way ill be able to purchase one, everytime i get well on the way to saving something comes up and sends me back to the start lol

Chuky boy said:
From memory I think E.E. Day and sons in Ballarat do but within a time frame though of 6 or 8 weeks. Have you actually rang around different shops?
No not yet mate, thought i would ask here first to see if anyone knew before i asked a shop and embarrased myself (strange little phobia i have lmao)

I did see a mention that Miners Den do a 3 month lay-by, though not sure whether they require an up front deposit to do so, or whether the arrangement is still current. Best to contact them for details.

I'm sure other retailers do lay-by, though many don't stipulate it on their websites. Once again, best to contact them as it is usually an in-store arrangement . :)

Latest posts