Detector covers

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all I've been looking at detector covers and noticed no bright colours blue' green' brown ' and camo are we hiding from something .I would like a bright one so when I put it down in the dark sometimes it's easy to see and I won't accidentally stand on or kick it wish someone made one that was bright and glowed in the dark like those stars stuck on kids ceilings would be handy for us old guys .

Vstrom. Don't know if it's still available but on Ebay you used to be able to buy glow in the dark paint it was clear or opaque and water based. Psinted some small animal statues for missus to put in the garden. Worked well. Glowed for hours.

vstrom said:
Hi all I've been looking at detector covers and noticed no bright colours blue' green' brown ' and camo are we hiding from something .I would like a bright one so when I put it down in the dark sometimes it's easy to see and I won't accidentally stand on or kick it wish someone made one that was bright and glowed in the dark like those stars stuck on kids ceilings would be handy for us old guys .
For which detector-theF1A4M3?

Might have to get some glow in the dark paint for control box and shaft cover yes for the F1A4 L3 and also getting sdc.

No bloody pansy pink bigwave think maybe dd green with clear glow in the dark paint I like to go detecting at night in summer and have kicked mine a few times in the dark moving around digging holes.I'll be the one that looks like Darth Vader the forest Lol :D

Latest posts