Detecting partner wanted - Bendigo region

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi their everyone, I'm looking to find a partner to go out detecting with. I'm very new to this all and am finding it hard going by myself. I've purchased a new minelab gpz7000, so if anyone is interested please let me know. I'm 31, male and relatively fit and dont mind hard work at all. Cheers

Bendigo crown land diggings make a great training ground...... But yeah I've been hunting other locations when I can these days.
Definitely join up with the prospecting club they will put you on the gold.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I thought I'd start with the best, give myself the the best shot. Probably not a good idea in hindsight, haha.

I've lived in Bendigo all my life, will definately have to join the prospectors club.

Cheers guys

I disagree B&D - I have started with a GPZ and an SDC and couldn't be happier. Giving you the best chance of finding the gold that is there IMO. Importantly though, you need to put your coil over it first :Y:

Best of luck.

Northeast said:
I disagree B&D - I have started with a GPZ and an SDC and couldn't be happier. Giving you the best chance of finding the gold that is there IMO. Importantly though, you need to put your coil over it first :Y:

Best of luck.

Correct, you need to walk over the gold and a lot of walking and research. You will get results with the Z. Wished I had one..

Welcome to the forum brokenanddespair
Keep an eye on the Meet-up section particularly as we lead up to Easter. There will be plenty of people out and about you may be able to meet up with.
Cheers

Dig'n-it said:
Welcome to the forum brokenanddespair
Keep an eye on the Meet-up section particularly as we lead up to Easter. There will be plenty of people out and about you may be able to meet up with.
Cheers

Hi we are also new and would love to meet up with some like minded people. I can't find the meet-up section in the forum, Could you please point us in the right direction ?

FYI

To protect the integrity of our community, access to the following functions are NOT available until you have reached 10 "legitimate" posts on the forum, this includes;

The ability to post links and externally hosted images

Access to the private messaging system

Access to member only forums

Ability to post topics under the Classifieds section

Ability to use the Like button

Eligibility in member competitions and giveaways

Please take note of the word "legitimate" (above) as posting random comments to increase ones post count is against the forum rules.

Newbie checklist

Read the Forum Rules

Update your Profile information via the link located at very top right of page (optional)

Post an Introduction (optional)

Share Prospecting Australia with friends and family (optional)

Consider upgrading your user account to receive additional site benefits (optional)

Hi all
I'm with Bendigo Prospectors Club good club and live in Maryborough area and would help you out
if like. Gold is getting harder to find but think outside the box look where other's don't look and go slow.

Brokeanddespair we are also in Bendigo. I've just contacted the Bendigo Prospectors Club and hopefully will go along to an event and meet some people. It's lonely out there on your own! Do you ever have weekdays to go out? If so maybe PM me once you reach the 10 message limit and maybe we can join up.

Brokeanddespair we are also in Bendigo. I've just contacted the Bendigo Prospectors Club and hopefully will go along to an event and meet some people. It's lonely out there on your own! Do you ever have weekdays to go out? If so maybe PM me once you reach the 10 message limit and maybe we can join up.

Latest posts