Cyclones

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The other thing is, I'm sure it's ok for educational purposes in such a small amount. Jaros is providing a free community service, trying to prevent needless prospector injuries and deaths from occurring, plus it is referenced at the bottom of the pic. A bit different to someone uploading it, claiming it as their own (or not acknowledging its source) and then charging per view for the latest cyclone update etc.

P.S. While you're at it Jaros, do you have any maps that show where the 100 oz+ nuggets are in Vic please? :D

1582514823_esther2.jpg

Blocker said:
The possibility of another cyclone is interesting but I noticed that there is a place called Bing Bong, now that's interesting!

We have a town here in Vic called Tittybong (Postcode 3542).

I've always thought it would be a great place for a rally or meeting. You could get T-shirts printed with

"I FOUND WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR IN TITTYBONG"

There is something very strange going on with the weather pattern in WA.
Since Cyclone Damien made his presence felt as he crossed the coast and has long passed down through the goldfields, Perth has been experiencing unusual very humid weather, before and after Damien.
Cyclone Ferdinand is now pushing down NW of Broome.
As Jaros has pointed out there are 3 cyclones on the radar at one time around Australian waters?

Latest posts