Ctx Madness

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree Ramjet,

I can read my machine's targets "most" of the time from running it wide open over most hunts over the past 2 years. Not a 100% guarantee but you soon learn to pick what to dig and what not to dig.

Best advice to a newb is to stick to the one machine and learn the hell outta it!!!

Enjoy reading your adventures Heatho!!!

Mike ;)

Picking up from where I finished off yesterday, was a pretty average hunt, scored a few pre dec and a few moderns, also an old lipstick thingo. Got a thirst for some more gold, gotta be more at this site somewhere.

1478062001_20161102_152539.jpg

1478062002_20161102_152558.jpg

The deja vu issue's bad specially when they change the field markings and you lose your marker points :(
Nice shilling looks crisp :)

G'Day Heatho,
The weather is warming and the honey will start to run more freely, better days ahead.
Cheers, SinHof.

I'm going to get that big coil soon and start hitting the beaches more, hopefully no one else around here is using that combo and I can pick up what they miss, especially big heavy deep gold rings. :D

Pendant looks like it will live again, silver looks like it will clean up nicely, and the soldiers legs look like the bending of them mighta dropped his feet away, someone mighta needed a dead soldier to play the part back in the old days. 8) :cool:
Even slim pickings can look good to some of us. ;)

Latest posts