Cryptocurrency mega thread

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heatho said:
Well, after buggering around with these cryptos over the past 2 weeks I have realised that Coinspot are a bit dodgy with the way they do things, firstly the graphs and estimated value of holdings are all based on a buy price, when you sell there is quite a large disparity between buy and sell prices plus the fees they charge on top. So make sure you take this into account when selling coins. If they were to make all the info based on the sell prices of your holding it would be a lot better. Anyway, they must be making an absolute fortune.

I'm cashing out $200 down from when I started, I might buy back in buuuut I don't think so.

I know there is usually a spread on any trades between buy and sell prices but yeah, not really impressed with Coinspots prices, graphs and other info.

There are better exchanges than Coinspot who finally verified my account after 3 times of redoing photos to their specs....I used them for my first initial deposit but can and will be using other exchanges once my Son stops with the whole secrecy BS and lets Myself and My wife into the goss...

golddiggerart said:
Heatho said:
Well, after buggering around with these cryptos over the past 2 weeks I have realised that Coinspot are a bit dodgy with the way they do things, firstly the graphs and estimated value of holdings are all based on a buy price, when you sell there is quite a large disparity between buy and sell prices plus the fees they charge on top. So make sure you take this into account when selling coins. If they were to make all the info based on the sell prices of your holding it would be a lot better. Anyway, they must be making an absolute fortune.

I'm cashing out $200 down from when I started, I might buy back in buuuut I don't think so.

I know there is usually a spread on any trades between buy and sell prices but yeah, not really impressed with Coinspots prices, graphs and other info.

There are better exchanges than Coinspot who finally verified my account after 3 times of redoing photos to their specs....I used them for my first initial deposit but can and will be using other exchanges once my Son stops with the whole secrecy BS and lets Myself and My wife into the goss...

The reason I went with Coinspot was the numerous currencies they support, anyway maybe it's not for me, might just stick with BC (Beach Coin), it never seems to fail me. :) :Y:

Anyway Art I'll keep watching this thread with interest.

golddiggerart said:
cairnspom said:
golddiggerart said:
Mec30 said:
Btc markets is australian and works fine

5 min Verification

Umm I'm still waiting...nearly 2 weeks now!

I just did my Drivers license and Medicare card and boom 5 minutes I had to wait over two weeks for Coinspot...

Just got an e-mail saying they are sending a letter by post with a code I have to enter......I must seem a lot 'shadier' than you GD :D

Was interesting watching the falls last week, may well have cleaned out a few spec buyers working on hype and internet marketing types, yet now I see most in our portfolio steadily rising once more, I feel that the recovery will exceed the values before the fall started as it created great buying opportunities for the Crypto investor who understands markets and recovery. By the end of the week values will probably be back to where they were before the big dip or higher.

cairnspom said:
golddiggerart said:
cairnspom said:
golddiggerart said:
Mec30 said:
Btc markets is australian and works fine

5 min Verification

Umm I'm still waiting...nearly 2 weeks now!

I just did my Drivers license and Medicare card and boom 5 minutes I had to wait over two weeks for Coinspot...

Just got an e-mail saying they are sending a letter by post with a code I have to enter......I must seem a lot 'shadier' than you GD :D

lol :) I did see that they may send out a mail when applying and thought as long as it doesn't take too long... :) :Y:

Dihusky said:
Was interesting watching the falls last week, may well have cleaned out a few spec buyers working on hype and internet marketing types, yet now I see most in our portfolio steadily rising once more, I feel that the recovery will exceed the values before the fall started as it created great buying opportunities for the Crypto investor who understands markets and recovery. By the end of the week values will probably be back to where they were before the big dip or higher.

Not sure if they'll be at that level...But I do think some of them will continue to grow.... :Y:

A lot depends on the 'motivation' and the developers behind the coin or token, junk and scam coins (Swisscoin and the like) will probably just roller-coaster if they are lucky, but coins with a purpose will grow. If you want a really interesting one look at CND and what's behind it.

Dihusky said:
A lot depends on the 'motivation' and the developers behind the coin or token, junk and scam coins (Swisscoin and the like) will probably just roller-coaster if they are lucky, but coins with a purpose will grow. If you want a really interesting one look at CND and what's behind it.

Already have it on my list mate....Research is key to successful coins... Another one to look at it (Lux) although my son said no...because of Minero XMR.... I still think Lux has a good looking future... :Y:

Latest posts