Crushing rocks and panning practice

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madtuna

Only owns one toaster
Reaction score
so spent some time crushing a couple of fist sized rocks and practiced my panning :Y:

ut4WV7U.jpg

OzuExb9.jpg

Many people are looking at your pans and saying why can't ours be as good as that!

Well done and a great way to spend some time when the weather is not so good.

Two fist size rocks, mate, in all honesty, you are making all of us jealous and so you $loody well should.
Keep them coming mate. Bugger about the weather.
Mackka ;) :p :p :p :party: :party:

BigWave said:
I hope you didn't miss the flour gold mate :) I'm guessing your panning may be a little different to that in the Eastern States?

Nope...everything out of the pan is collected and goes into a ball mill with mercury so hopefully get the lot.

I pan the same way I did back east, just takes two hours longer because of the time difference plus no daylight savings

Your curtains must still be in good nick without those daylight savings :D

First time I visited WA it was a real time warp - they used to be 2 hours and 20 years behind :lol:

:lol:
madtuna said:
BigWave said:
I hope you didn't miss the flour gold mate :) I'm guessing your panning may be a little different to that in the Eastern States?

Nope...everything out of the pan is collected and goes into a ball mill with mercury so hopefully get the lot.

I pan the same way I did back east, just takes two hours longer because of the time difference plus no daylight savings

Great stuff Mad Tuna! Like the others, I can't really see any issue with your panning technique...Lol, nice pics,
Cheers,
Elusive

Latest posts