Crazy things you do at times.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
davent said:
Came home from work one day, missus was washing the dishes, snuck up behind her, wrapped my arms around her and went to kiss her neck when I realised :8 :argh: it was the f&$king mother in law!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :goldnugget:

Similar thing happened with my brothers fiancee, we we're having a family BBQ my eldest brothers fiancee was mmeeting most of the family for the 1st time. Day turned to night and everyone was enjoying the occasion eldest brothers wife to be was looking for him and noticed him in the shed walked up behind him a gave him a pat on the bum. Just one problem it was my younger brother who is the spitting image of my eldest brother :lol: short stocky and bald just so happens they were dressed similar :argh:

I was in a Pub many moons ago and I saw this Girl with long blond hair wearing a black leather jacket standing at the bar as I was going to get a Beer, I went back to my table for a Sec and then headed back to the Bar and I said " Excuse Me Love" and the person with blond hair and the black leather jacket turned around and said Sorry Sweetheart Only trouble is this time it was a Bloke, the sheila had walked away from the Bar, He saw the funny side of it, Not my finest hour Ay, LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Had a good laugh at your expense Doug. I have a daughter who is a doctor of psychology. She may be able to help you... I often say that the only reason my daughter entered this field was to study her parents and write a thesis on managing people with mental issues.

davent said:
Came home from work one day, missus was washing the dishes, snuck up behind her, wrapped my arms around her and went to kiss her neck when I realised :8 :argh: it was the f&$king mother in law!!!!!!!

That reminds me of a joke about a bloke coming home drunk and his mother in law that is not suitable even for the jokes section. I'll have to try to work up a carefully written version so the mods don't get offended.

Know how you feel I did have a department store I like to go to always having trouble finding my car because I would go out the wrong door

That's it Les,
I can blame you now for the episode. LOL

Lesgold said:
Had a good laugh at your expense Doug. I have a daughter who is a doctor of psychology. She may be able to help you... I often say that the only reason my daughter entered this field was to study her parents and write a thesis on managing people with mental issues.

When we go grocery shopping, my wife has a habit of wandering off. One day I am walking down an aisle talking to her, and she is talking back to me. I continue on, talking away & reaching out to pull the trolley along behind me when it jolts suddenly. I turn around & some woman is scowling at me.

Now I look first to make sure she is there!

Latest posts