CQ Prospector Here

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All.

Id like to introduce myself. My name is Jay and I am from Moranbah, QLD.

I Have been working in the mining industry for about 8 years and I love to spend my breaks swinging a detector and the beauty of a 7/7 mining roster gives me plenty of time to find gold. I have been a mad keen prospector for the last 10 years and my main hunting grounds are Clermont and I have done very well out there. I also frequent Georgetown, Forsayth and Charters. Im keen to meet other dedicated prospectors in my area so we can meet up and share knowelege and talk all things gold! Nice to meet you all and please flick me a PM if you are up this way and Id be happy to show you around.

Greetings mine boss(MB) and welcome to the forum,..I'm sure there will be a few members that are either in your area or frequent the same haunts,...Once you get a few posts up you'll be able to put a few photos on(in a new thread) and that will certainly pull a few of em out of the woodwork, so you can get to know them all.

Cheers Silver.

Latest posts