Concentrater..best 1

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1446714958_image.jpeg

1446713990_image.jpeg
looking for a clean up machine to run concentrates through from a dry blower or rock crusher...and then finish with a blue bowl..or some thing similar ...any suggestions..cheers..photo 1 keen super conc..2.. Gold cube..

I just bought this bad boy from the US

Got a note on Friday that it's in the country, can't wait

Cost more to ship than buy so I gotta get the cons flowing ($30.00 to buy)

Bazz

1446954165_t2ec16jhjh8e9qseuih0bryqjvhuq--60_12.jpg

Keene miracle matt is pretty good you can buy it by itself from a few sources and bend your own sluice up. Will depend on your volumes mate

Thanks for your replies guys, I think they are both pretty good machines.. A lot of guys seem to make their own gear when they can ..I think golddigga is on the money ..I like the vids on the Keene miracle matt..easier to build than a gold cube ....would you build in Ally or galv...my mates got a folder..so that's all good..Shouldn't be too hard...funny my mates name is keen...Now to build that rock crusher? I'm going to take a good sample of the reef from which photo came from build a dolly pot ,buy a pan and see if their is any more colour in it and go from there..If there is Game On..And then if there is no colour go back and dig deeper...as we know gold doesn't like to be loanly...so I'm quietly confident ,there will be more gold ,but just don't know how much ...
1446965228_image.jpeg
There is some visual gold in sample probably about .06 gms bottom right corner..

I see the gold dot though.I get fooled by external gold a lot. Sometimes its just gotten stuck onto the rock. But I havnt seen much rock like what you have there so its different to me

I use the Keene Miracle matt,
it works well.
Never used a gold cube so can't comment there.

Just bought a second hand Keene 140 dry blower...The first piece in place to attack some desert gold..I will build a rock crusher...and a concentrating sluice ,I think I will use wood for the sluice , not alloy..and the last piece in the puzzle, a blue bowl? I think..That 4 pieces of kit should hopefully do the job..going to copy the Keene concentrating sluice and matting but incorporate one of those U traps like in the gold cube..in wood..cedar,maranti,tasty oak..?

Just bought a second hand Keene 140 dry blower...The first piece in place to attack some desert gold..I will build a rock crusher...and a concentrating sluice ,I think I will use wood for the sluice , not alloy..and the last piece in the puzzle, a blue bowl? I think..That 4 pieces of kit should hopefully do the job..going to copy the Keene concentrating sluice and matting but incorporate one of those U traps like in the gold cube..in wood..cedar,maranti,tass oak..? Maybe a Miller table instead of a blue bowl..

Latest posts