Competitive detecting.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now Ramjet has banned me, from the guess the weight comp :( Just isnt fair, whats next? Forum ban?

Rocket and Ramjet sound like 'the odd couple' Tath. Imagine spending the day detecting with the two of them :lol: Coming to blows in the kids playgrounds. :lol: They sound worse than my wife and i :lol:

SCROUNGER said:
Rocket and Ramjet sound like 'the odd couple' Tath. Imagine spending the day detecting with the two of them :lol: Coming to blows in the kids playgrounds. :lol: They sound worse than my wife and i :lol:

We get on really well. Otherwise I wouldn't torment him the way I do. Mrs Ramjet refers to him as my boyfriend. ;)

Classic Ramjet. Just be nice to him, you may need him to dig some treasures for you one day if your back goes out :lol:

Now i'm going to vomit. One minute bitchin about each other and smoozing up the next :lol: :lol: Get a room you two :lol:

Tathradj said:
I reckon that Rocket would still sniff them out RR.
I would say that he could smell a Florin at 100 Yards,
Down Wind. :lol: :lol:
Now If I could turn that talent to sniffing out alluvial in a creek. Hmmm.

Ramjet said:
Of 24 florins this year, 9 are from 1947. That's a high proportion. I'll keep a couple in my pocket in the unlikely event that Rocket finds one. :D

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/214/1439939481_20150819_084817.jpg
Oh dear,...if only gold would oxidise for you Tathradj. :rolleyes: :)

Ramjet finds more florins, than any other silver. I find more thrips than any other silver. Read into that what you will lol

got a pm from Jaros, saying that you were upset in the mod forum, because I had exited, stage left 8.(

Latest posts