Commonwealth Games opening ceremony

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That closing ceremony was farmed out to a yanky mob and cost $200,000.00 a minute! :eek:

Yep, lefty narcissist folk taking the shine away from AUSTRALIAS GREAT ATHLETES AND ALSO THE GREAT 'UNPAID' VOLUNTEERS WHO SANG THEIR HEARTS OUT.

The COCUNUTS BEHIND THIS EPIC FAIL, FINAL CERMONY, FINALE FIASCO RECKON NEITHER OF THE AFOREMENTIONED ATHLETES/VOLUNTEERS WARRANTED FAIR RECOMPENSE NOR ATTENTION.

It really, truly, Makes me utterly sick on so many levels.

Without the Athletes there is no competition, no games, no ceremony.....but the fcccukwit narcissistic cheque signers think that the worlds eye should be focused INSTEAD on their useless, parasitic, underachieving, scrotalesque jowl wobbling faces is an abomination to my eyeballs......and also to my totally blind, well moisturised scrotal zone.

Thunder stealing, sub human, excuses.

Ruined a glorious ending to these games for this great nation.

Organisers you really owe the nation an apology.

Athletes, the nation owes you MANY rounds of applause.

:Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y:

diggit said:
Yep, lefty narcissist folk taking the shine away from AUSTRALIAS GREAT ATHLETES AND ALSO THE GREAT 'UNPAID' VOLUNTEERS WHO SANG THEIR HEARTS OUT.

The COCUNUTS BEHIND THIS EPIC FAIL, FINAL CERMONY, FINALE FIASCO RECKON NEITHER OF THE AFOREMENTIONED ATHLETES/VOLUNTEERS WARRANTED FAIR RECOMPENSE NOR ATTENTION.

It really, truly, Makes me utterly sick on so many levels.

Without the Athletes there is no competition, no games, no ceremony.....but the fcccukwit narcissistic cheque signers think that the worlds eye should be focused INSTEAD on their useless, parasitic, underachieving, scrotalesque jowl wobbling faces is an abomination to my eyeballs......and also to my totally blind, well moisturised scrotal zone.

Thunder stealing, sub human, excuses.

Ruined a glorious ending to these games for this great nation.

Organisers you really owe the nation an apology.

Athletes, the nation owes you MANY rounds of applause.

:Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y:

Did you ever write for Hallmark? LoL :D :D :D :N:

I didn't watch one minute of the games. Its a total wastes of money to hold them and a crime that all those athletes dont see a cent for all their hard work and training that they put in to their chosen sport.

HippyProspecting said:
I didn't watch one minute of the games. Its a total wastes of money to hold them and a crime that all those athletes dont see a cent for all their hard work and training that they put in to their chosen sport.
Most athletes would not be doing it for money.
You can bet though that a fair few elite athletes and medalists would be raking in decent sponsorship dollars and setting themselves up as commentators when their careers are over.

madtuna said:
HippyProspecting said:
You can bet though that a fair few elite athletes and medalists would be raking in decent sponsorship dollars and setting themselves up as commentators when their careers are over.
Yeah, maybe the top select few from the more popular sports but most struggle to earn a living from the little sponsorship that they do earn. You will find most have regular jobs and training comes second.

Here is a artical i just found to prove my point
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/the...r-sports/2018/04/13/self-funded-athletes/amp/

In less than 4 years most of this years athletes will be forgotten about

Beatie proved to be useless as a politician and even more so as an event organizer.

Why would you contract anything out to the Yanks when Australia has such a good record of staging events like this in the past, might be time for an inqiry.

How about we get an Australian with a sporting background to organize the next one, there are plenty of qualified people available.

HippyProspecting said:
madtuna said:
HippyProspecting said:
Yeah, maybe the top select few from the more popular sports but most struggle to earn a living from the little sponsorship that they do earn. You will find most have regular jobs and training comes second.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/the...r-sports/2018/04/13/self-funded-athletes/amp/

Its a sport, not a job. If they want to earn a living..get a job :D

madtuna said:
HippyProspecting said:
madtuna said:
HippyProspecting said:

The athletes already study or work to scrounge a living.
Do you think it is fair that the Commonwealth Games Federation make hundreds of millions from the athletes sacrifices and dont pay them a cent.

How about they include some more fun sports like Beer Drinking or Pie Eating contests , bet they would get a bigger audience then the lawn bowling :rolleyes:

Jack .

HippyProspecting said:
madtuna said:
HippyProspecting said:
madtuna said:
HippyProspecting said:

The athletes already study or work to scrounge a living.
Do you think it is fair that the Commonwealth Games Federation make hundreds of millions from the athletes sacrifices and dont pay them a cent.
Dude...not going to argue with you, dont want you popping a neck vein...but personally I think if you take up a sport to make money instead of for the love of the sport then you are probably in it for the wrong reason to begin with.

Remember when footballers all had a regular job... money ruins sport.

Most football players do have real jobs, or at least plans for their future... I wish someone could explain this necessity to some of my young students, who seem to think that a life plan only has to involve 'I'm going to play AFL' and therefore they don't need any education...

Whos arguing mt? I just asked a question.

Im sure the athletes love their sport they participate in. I just think its only fair to share a bit of the hundreds of millions of dollars that is earnt from their hard work and passion for their chosen sport.

I do miss watching footballers smoking and stuffing down a meat pies before the next quarter began. The punch on were good also. I wouldn't call them athletes though

You dont have to worry about my blood pressure either. Maybe a little envious, but not worried ;)

Latest posts