Change of address and career change

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Gday everyone, good to see theres still people on the dig.As it happens ive moved back to south Australia for 3 years to get a new career up and running.Im a year up and two more left before I can hit the creeks of Tasmania again though I think ill be spending more time on the banks digging into those old tin mulloch heaps. Just snared myself a robilt so ill be dabbing into the mystical world of cutting.Before I left I hit a nice pocket in a little spot snaring a dozen nice blue sappires ranging from 4-6cts.Wont be attempting to cut before ive put a ton of blackjack and a few dozen topazs through their paces.Hope everyone is hitting some good stones and nuggets.Just waiting for the old mate at robilt to send me a users manual and then ill be driving you all mad with one question after another.Cheers and chat soon.

You will be dying to get back to that pocket. I left a good little find on the end of a fault/depression in queensland. Only took a bucket of material from the end of it and got quite a bit of chunky gold. Dying to get back there one day.

Latest posts