Certain bacteria produce tiny gold nuggets by digesting toxic metals

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hayyouyinau they never claimed to be "creating" gold......The bacteria is gathering it/separating it from the other metals ect in solution.
And doing it in a way thats more efficient than we can do.
Why is that so hard to understand?

Have you read any other links in this thread or just sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming LA LA LA?

LC76 said:
Hayyouyinau they never claimed to be "creating" gold......The bacteria is gathering it/separating it from the other metals ect in solution.
And doing it in a way thats more efficient than we can do.
Why is that so hard to understand?

Have you read any other links in this thread or just sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming LA LA LA?

Real Mature. But there is always one.

"Researchers Discover Bacteria That Produces Pure Gold"
" Bacteria eats poison, poops out gold."

Quotes from your link. And as the original link and publication, over sensualisation.

In a way that is more efficient than we can do you say..... I doubt that. We are talking Ions here. Not efficient at all.

I guess they put these souped up titles and hype to get people to read their articles.

Anyways, NUGGETS don't come from Bacteria poo poo.... which was the idea given.

I think some people haven't read this thread either... IT IS TITLED

BACTERIA FORMS NUGGETS .... LC76...no need to be smart either. Shows your level of maturity, or ability to debate okay.

All good. :D

madtuna said:
um...not true. Will see if I can find the link but scientists have created gold. Minute and cost prohibitive but doable none the less

If you look up Periodic Table of Videos on YouTube, there is a video with Dr. Plazuziac (Spelling wrong) where they said they made only a few atoms of gold. They SAID... and it wasn't for long. And the cost was astronomical.
But it isn't like there is proof to be honest.

So, no. Man can not create gold from nothing. Gold is not 1, 2 or 3 atoms of gold. Gold is gold.
And I am not smart enough to make atoms, which they do by smashing protons and crap into them. all guess work, much like a lot of medicines.
And they aren't really creating anything, more like manipulating things to make other things.

All good as I said, I am happy for people to believe that bacteria has formed nuggets. :Y: :Y: :Y:

And as the topic title says, Bacteria forms Nuggets.

Reminds me of the movie,
"Young Einstein. "
Split an Atom to put the fizz in Beer.
Classic. :lol: :lol:
And look what happened. 8)
[video=480,360]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS75xQfYr40[/video]

hAyyoUinAU said:
madtuna said:
um...not true. Will see if I can find the link but scientists have created gold. Minute and cost prohibitive but doable none the less

If you look up Periodic Table of Videos on YouTube, there is a video with Dr. Plazuziac (Spelling wrong) where they said they made only a few atoms of gold. They SAID... and it wasn't for long. And the cost was astronomical.

So, no. Man can not create gold from nothing. Gold is not 1, 2 or 3 atoms of gold. Gold is gold.
And I am not smart enough to make atoms, which they do by smashing protons and crap into them. all guess work, much like a lot of medicines.
And they aren't really creating anything, more like manipulating things to make other things.

All good as I said, I am happy for people to believe that bacteria has formed nuggets. :Y: :Y: :Y:

hAyyoUinAU said:
madtuna said:

Nope, never said gold from nothing. But gold has been created from Bismuth and from lead...scientific fact...not from yootoob but scientific fact.

They never used lead. That was theorised that they could maybe have used lead.

The end product is what??? Nuclear reactors and particle accelerators, creating mutations does not mean they can create gold.
It means they are just trying anything. Throwing this at that and seeing what happens.

Lead will never be turned into gold, that thought is mad. Nor Bismuth.

On an atomic level it is a whole nother world. Principals that apply in that world, don't apply in our world.

""The stable isotope would have to be observed in a mass spectrometer, Morrissey says, but I think that the number of atoms was, and is still, below the level of detection by mass spec."

lol. Crazy talk, and such a waste of money.

HOGWASH. Good way to waste money in this day and age.

1516833829_20180125_084318.jpg

Hayoo...I'm not going to disagree with you, not because I agree with you because frankly I don't.

But you have a proven track record of getting all huffy and puffy and hot under the collar when someone either disagrees with you or offers an alternative idea.
I just do not want to be held responsible for you popping a vein in your neck.

Latest posts