Can you solve the riddle

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so an insect is an animal :eek: I stand corrected and hugely remorseful!...contemplating sewer side. :p :playful: :cool:

Rather than make a new thread I thought I would put it here. Are these two panels the same shade and colour or not?
1597155322_screenshot_20200811_234420.jpg
have a guess then put your finger over the fold to find out.

And anouther. Are block A and B the same or different ? After the last question your heart might be saying one thing but your brain anouther...... Look closely.
1597155669_screenshot_20200811_234925.jpg
goodnight zzzzzzzzz.

Yes white is not a color. The two panels are the same on my screen. How about the A and B question ?

Righto I'll have a guess, post 126 No post 127 No now I'll check.

Not getting anything on my screen when I try to see the answer, still say No.

Morgan was making apricot jam.
She put all the apricots in the pot and stirred them up.
Then she remembered she had to add 1 ounce of lemon juice for every two apricots!
How did she figure out how much lemon juice to put?

a murder had been suspected but the police did not know how the man had been killed since there had been no windows no doors no chairs no desks the was only a puddle left on the floor in the mans house and the man had been hung by a rope in the middle of the floor and underneath him hangin was a puddle .how did the man reach the ceiling with no prompt to get hung up on the ceiling and why was there a puddle

A man told his son that he would give him $1000 if he could accomplish the following task.
The father gave his son ten envelopes and a thousand dollars, all in one dollar bills.
He told his son, "Place the money in the envelopes in such a manner that no matter what number of dollars I ask for, you can give me one or more of the envelopes, containing the exact amount I asked for without having to open any of the envelopes.
If you can do this, you will keep the $1000."
When the father asked for a sum of money, the son was able to give him envelopes containing the exact amount of money asked for.
How did the son distribute the money among the ten envelopes?

Latest posts