Can anyone solve this mystery?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dad told us of fish washing down the gutters after a terrific thunder storm. The only explanation he could come up with was that they were sucked up in a water spout and dropped right there.

[video=480,360][/video]

We had tiny baby fish in our water tank once. No idea how they got there. But this was after a cyclone 🌀 in north Qld

When I was on the top of Ayers Rock there were fish in the many rock pools there. Birds could be the only answer one would think ? This was when it was legal to do so one must add here ;)

When I was on the top of Ayers Rock there were fish in the many rock pools there. Birds could be the only answer one would think ? This was when it was legal to do so one must add here ;)
Are you sure it was not those little shrimp that look like stingrays, always come out in the puddles and floods around the "Rock"
Crazy ancient creatures.
Read the article, sorry but I just grabbed the first article, dont worry about the rest of the website.

https://parasearcher.blogspot.com/2017/01/torrential-downpour-resurrects-alien.html
1649819449660.png

Last edited:

Latest posts