Camouflage

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We was sent this picture from friend that was taken off farcebook.
1556434695_screenshot_20190428-162742.jpg

Just thought all those guys that are so into cammo would love this outfit.

Hope Coiltek doesn't see that Travelergold, they might bring out their next lot of coils covered in the stuff :p

That's the EU forest colours, That's great for pine forests but you need more browns and reds and golds for the Aussie bush, A mate in the Para's got me a few Camo Nets, I have one that it made up like what you have there and the other net is like Tar covered String, makes it Rot proof. And I have a whole Roll of Waterproof Camo Canvas that is really Tough and 100% waterproof,, I even got a Tobacco pouch made out of it, works good too. and I have some light weight stuff too. :Y:

J.

Ridge Runner said:
That's the EU forest colours, That's great for pine forests but you need more browns and reds and golds for the Aussie bush, A mate in the Para's got me a few Camo Nets, I have one that it made up like what you have there and the other net is like Tar covered String, makes it Rot proof. And I have a whole Roll of Waterproof Camo Canvas that is really Tough and 100% waterproof,, I even got a Tobacco pouch made out of it, works good too. and I have some light weight stuff too. :Y:

J.
Envy :drooling:

I meet a lady in the states who had a hunting property which she made her own camouflage gear and designed the pattern it was very goog like your photo jaros you could walk right pass her without even knowing I will look for some photos :Y:

Latest posts