Bungee cord

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone just wondering is there a way of useing a bungee cord on detector without wearing the harness .

Hi vstrom, I have recently bought a lightweight harness from PAUL-ROY in the uk.I saw it on ebay item no 2046 and cost was 40.25 delivered to perth.Have tried it on my 5000 and my gmt and it is bloody brilliant.I now keep my 5k battery in a small backpack and no more crappy minelab harness. have a look you will be impressed . cheers ron.

DD Leather have a belt pack with pick holder and water bottle pouch, and includes a strap that you can clip a bungy onto.
So sort of like a harness but no shoulder straps. The bungy strap (not shown), clips onto that D ring in the picture.

1467201918_belt_pack_3.jpg

I used to have a Minelab ProSwing harness but as I was beach detecting all night I wanted to be able to carry other gear (water bottle,snacks,raincoat,spare batteries etc) so in the end I bought a backpack that had d-shackles on the shoulder straps. That way I could use the bungee and carry all the gear I needed without having to go back to the car.

These are a pretty good idea if you wish to add fastening points to your harness webbing ..................... available thru Flea bay
1467969006_harness_clips.jpg

Latest posts