Bugger

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1495953666_img_8023.jpg

I hate when that happens :N: :(

It would take a long time, but maybe try and weld it together with a soldering iron.
Would cable ties effect the performance?

Do you have that Gorilla Glue over there, If so what you have to do is wet the area and then put the Glue on and it foams up and leave it to dry, once dry Cut off the excess, Damn stuff is Brutal, It will stick concrete or wood to steel, I used it as an added bit of grip when I fitted a new handle on my pick, just remember to wet both pieces,

hope this helps.

John.

They are starting to advertise it on Telle now.
Have read a lot about it.

Ridge Runner said:
Do you have that Gorilla Glue over there, If so what you have to do is wet the area and then put the Glue on and it foams up and leave it to dry, once dry Cut off the excess, Damn stuff is Brutal, It will stick concrete or wood to steel, I used it as an added bit of grip when I fitted a new handle on my pick, just remember to wet both pieces,

hope this helps.

John.

Tathradj said:
They are starting to advertise it on Telle now.
Have read a lot about it.

Yeah it is weird how it works with having to wet both Items and I started to have doubts at first, but then it started to foam up and I clean off some of the excess, like all Glues we then to go over the top so I left it over night to go rock hard and the next morning I trimmed it up and it was like rock, Just a word of warning though, if ya hands are wet it will stick to them too,

Another Idea is to clean the coil cover and then fit it to the coil and use a hot Glue gun on the out side surface,

John.

Latest posts